Merrill Lynch Terminated Financial Advisor Christopher Hibbard, Who Has Six Pending Customer Complaints
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Christopher Hibbard, a former Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch in Louisville, Kentucky. Christopher Hibbard first entered the securities industry in the 1990s and previously worked for Morgan Keegan & Cop and AG Edwards.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on February 2018, FINRA barred Christopher Hibbard from associating with a broker dealer for failing to respond to a subpoena, requesting information. This event fell on the heels of his termination by Merrill Lynch for “conduct including unauthorized transactions and theft.”
Since his termination, he has been the subject of six (6) customer complaints, alleging misrepresentation, theft, unauthorized trades and unsuitable investment recommendations. All six customer complaints remain pending.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Christopher Hibbard, and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyers who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. His industry insight, experience and knowledge gives his clients a competitive advantage.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct