Merrill Lynch Terminated Financial Advisor Christopher Hibbard, Who Has Six Pending Customer Complaints
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Christopher Hibbard, a former Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch in Louisville, Kentucky. Christopher Hibbard first entered the securities industry in the 1990s and previously worked for Morgan Keegan & Cop and AG Edwards.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on February 2018, FINRA barred Christopher Hibbard from associating with a broker dealer for failing to respond to a subpoena, requesting information. This event fell on the heels of his termination by Merrill Lynch for “conduct including unauthorized transactions and theft.”
Since his termination, he has been the subject of six (6) customer complaints, alleging misrepresentation, theft, unauthorized trades and unsuitable investment recommendations. All six customer complaints remain pending.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Christopher Hibbard, and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyers who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. His industry insight, experience and knowledge gives his clients a competitive advantage.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund