Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, Heather Weber, Has Ten Customer Complaint Disclosures
Heather Peterson Weber, (CRD # 2911524) is a Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated in Tampa, FL. Heather Weber has been in the securities industry since 1997 and previously worked at CitiGroup Global Markets Inc. and J.B. Hanauer & Co.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Heather Weber has been the subject of ten customer complaint disclosures. Among the recent customer complaints filed against Heather Weber include the following:
- September 2019—”The customer alleges unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation.” Alleged damages are $350,000, and the matter is currently pending.
- May 2017 – “The customer alleges unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation from February 2012 to June 2014.” The matter settled for $92,500.
- March 2017 – “The customer alleges unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation from August 2012 to July 2014.” The matter settled for $95,000.
- March 2017 – “The customer alleges unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation from March 2011 to July 2014.” Alleged damages are $1,000,000. The matter is currently pending.
- July 2016 – “The Customer alleges unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation and omission of material facts from September 2010 to July 2014.” The matter settled for $265,000.
- June 2016 – “The Customer alleges unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation and omission of material facts from February 2011 to November 2014.” The matter settled for $180,000.
- September 2015 – “The Customers allege unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation and omission of material facts from November 2012 to July 2014.” The matter settled for $175,000.
For a copy of Heather Weber’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2911524#disclosuresSection.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Standard Financial Broker, Frank Venturelli, Suspended Eleven Months By FINRA For Allegedly Engaging In Excessive Trading
- Former RBC Capital Markets Broker, Barry Hartwyk, Suspended By FINRA For 15 Days For Allegedly Exercising Discretion In Client Accounts
- Morgan Stanley Broker, Albert Dishner, Suspended By FINRA For Ten Days For Allegedly Exercising Discretion In Customer Accounts
- Center Street Securities Financial Advisor, Seth Stewart, Has Two Disclosed Customer Complaints
- Arkadios Capital Financial Advisor, Kevin Rainwater, Has Four Disclosed Customer Complaints, And Tax Liens
- Former Western International Securities Broker, Dennis Mehringer, Barred By FINRA
- Aegis Capital Corp. Financial Advisor, Thomas Kelly, Jr., Has Had Fifteen Disclosed Customer Complaints During His Career
- Former O.N. Equity Sales Co. Broker, James Van Ham, Suspended By FINRA, For Allegedly Attempting To Facilitate An Annuity Exchange Away From His Firm
- Former Pruco Securities Broker, Matthew Muratori, Barred By FINRA, After Failing To Cooperate With Investigation Regarding Conversion Of Funds Belonging To Elderly Client
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Or Other Alternative Investments From Former Concorde Investment Services And Current DAI Broker, Joseph Michaeletz?