Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, Heather Weber, Has Ten Customer Complaint Disclosures
Heather Peterson Weber, (CRD # 2911524) is a Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated in Tampa, FL. Heather Weber has been in the securities industry since 1997 and previously worked at CitiGroup Global Markets Inc. and J.B. Hanauer & Co.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Heather Weber has been the subject of ten customer complaint disclosures. Among the recent customer complaints filed against Heather Weber include the following:
- September 2019—”The customer alleges unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation.” Alleged damages are $350,000, and the matter is currently pending.
- May 2017 – “The customer alleges unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation from February 2012 to June 2014.” The matter settled for $92,500.
- March 2017 – “The customer alleges unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation from August 2012 to July 2014.” The matter settled for $95,000.
- March 2017 – “The customer alleges unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation from March 2011 to July 2014.” Alleged damages are $1,000,000. The matter is currently pending.
- July 2016 – “The Customer alleges unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation and omission of material facts from September 2010 to July 2014.” The matter settled for $265,000.
- June 2016 – “The Customer alleges unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation and omission of material facts from February 2011 to November 2014.” The matter settled for $180,000.
- September 2015 – “The Customers allege unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentation and omission of material facts from November 2012 to July 2014.” The matter settled for $175,000.
For a copy of Heather Weber’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2911524#disclosuresSection.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (no title)
- Arbitration Claim Filed Against Benjamin Edwards Based On The Sale Of Exchange Traded Products By Financial Advisor Thomas Kintz
- Recent Non-Traded REIT Announcements Signal Trouble on the Horizon for Investors
- Former Centaurus Financial, Inc. Financial Advisor Jonathan Dudley Permanently Barred For Failing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation Regarding Conversion Of Customer Funds
- Former LPL Financial LLC General Securities Representative Arthur Obermeier Suspended and Fined for Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- Former Merrill Lynch General Securities Representative Ryan Raskin Barred By FINRA
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct