Mass Mutual Investor Services Terminated Broker Timothy E Johnson For Allegedly Misappropriating Customer Funds For His Own Use
Timothy E. Johnson (CRD # 5701828) was a Financial Advisor at Mass Mutual Investorrs Services in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Timothy E. Johnson has been in the securities industry since 2009 and previously worked at Suntrust Investment Services and PNC Investments.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on July 8, 2019, Mass Mutual terminated Timothy E. Johnson “in connection with an investigation into the registered representative’s diversion of customer funds for his own use.”
Broker theft is an uncommon event but constitutes the ultimate breach of trust by a fiduciary. When a Financial Advisor misappropriates client funds, the employing brokerage firm is responsible for any financial loss that is incurred.
For a copy of Timothy E. Johnson’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/5701828#disclosuresSection
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland