Mass Mutual Investor Services Terminated Broker Timothy E Johnson For Allegedly Misappropriating Customer Funds For His Own Use
Timothy E. Johnson (CRD # 5701828) was a Financial Advisor at Mass Mutual Investorrs Services in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Timothy E. Johnson has been in the securities industry since 2009 and previously worked at Suntrust Investment Services and PNC Investments.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on July 8, 2019, Mass Mutual terminated Timothy E. Johnson “in connection with an investigation into the registered representative’s diversion of customer funds for his own use.”
Broker theft is an uncommon event but constitutes the ultimate breach of trust by a fiduciary. When a Financial Advisor misappropriates client funds, the employing brokerage firm is responsible for any financial loss that is incurred.
For a copy of Timothy E. Johnson’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/5701828#disclosuresSection
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Former Forest Securities Broker, Jeffrey Scott Nimmow, Barred By FINRA For Engaging In The Sale Of Woodbridge Notes Without Firm Approval
- Former Moors & Cabot Broker, David Gray Dalton, Suspended By FINRA For Exercising Discretionary Trading Authority Without Customer Authorization
- Former Vestech Securities Broker, Randy T. Carpen, Barred By FINRA For Failure To Cooperate Into Investigation Of Alleged Excessive Trading
- Former Van Clemens Broker, Peter D. Monson, Suspended Six Months By FINRA For Alleged Excessive And Unsuitable Trading
- The Wolper Law Firm Files $1 Million FINRA Arbitration Claim Against Lighthouse Capital Group Based On The Recommendations Of Financial Advisors, Rena Morris And Stephen Holt
- Former National Securities Corp. Broker, Jason Hawke, Has Eight Customer Complaints, Two Employment Terminations And A Regulatory Sanction
- Former Valic Financial Advisors Broker, Antonio Gutierriez Puente, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate In Investigation Into Whether He Engaged In Private Securities Transaction
- Cetera Advisor Networks Broker, Victor Rigoni, Has Six Disclosed Customer Complaints, Including Two Pending And Three Settled Complaints
- Investors In Market Linked Notes And Steepener Notes Continue To Experience Loss Of Principal And Income
- Investors In Market Linked CDs Continue To Experience Loss Of Principal And Income