Louis Anthony Telerico, Formerly Of Westminster Financial Securities, Inc., Was Suspended By FINRA For Six Months
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against former Westminster Financial Securities, Inc. Financial Advisor, Louis Anthony Telerico. According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), effective May 23, 2018, Telerico was suspended by FINRA and is unable to associate with any brokerage firms for a period of six months. The suspension was as a result of Telerico’s failure to disclose that he was the subject of several tax liens, judgments and that one of his companies filed for bankruptcy protection. The judgments and liens totaled more than $2 million.
Telerico also has a long history of customer complaints—seventeen disclosures in total—while he was registered at Merrill Lynch, Stifel Nicolaus and Westminster Financial Securities, Inc. Among the allegations against Telerico are that he made unsuitable investment recommendations, engaged in unauthorized trading and made misrepresentations to customers when making investment recommendations. Currently, Telerico is the subject of a pending customer complaint relating to the purchase of land.
If you or someone you know has been victimized by Louis Anthony Telerico, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund