Lloyd Johnston, Former Financial Advisor At Capital Financial Services, Inc., Was Discharged From His Employment And Currently Has One Pending Customer Complaint And Several Reported Liens
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against former Capital Financial Services, Inc. Washington based Financial Advisor, Lloyd Johnston.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in April 2018, according to Lloyd Johnston was discharged from Capital Financial Services for failure to report certain items on his Form U-4. Since his termination, a customer complaint has been filed against him for the sale of allegedly unsuitable alternative investments. In addition, Lloyd Johnston has fourteen (14) liens reported against him, spanning over many years.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Lloyd Johnston and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC Broker, Kevin Schaefer, Has Had Six Customer Complaint Disclosures Throughout His Career
- Former LPL Financial Broker, Michael Tavel, Suspended by FINRA for 18 Months After Allegedly Participating in Private Securities Transactions Away from His Member Firm
- R.F. Lafferty & Co., Inc. Broker Jay Tomlinson Suspended For Three Months and Fined After Allegations of Improperly Exercised Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- Customer Dispute Pending Against Morgan Stanley Broker and Investment Adviser Darryl Cohen for Alleged Misappropriation of Funds
- FINRA Regulatory Complaint Filed Against Investment Adviser and Former Westpark Capital, Inc. Broker, Gregory McCloskey, for Making Private Securities Transactions
- Former J.P. Morgan Securities LLC Financial Advisor, Paul Zakhary, Suspended and Fined By FINRA Over Suitability Rule Violations