Lloyd Johnston, Former Financial Advisor At Capital Financial Services, Inc., Was Discharged From His Employment And Currently Has One Pending Customer Complaint And Several Reported Liens
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against former Capital Financial Services, Inc. Washington based Financial Advisor, Lloyd Johnston.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in April 2018, according to Lloyd Johnston was discharged from Capital Financial Services for failure to report certain items on his Form U-4. Since his termination, a customer complaint has been filed against him for the sale of allegedly unsuitable alternative investments. In addition, Lloyd Johnston has fourteen (14) liens reported against him, spanning over many years.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Lloyd Johnston and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland