INVESTOR WARNING–Financial Advisor Peter Holler Discharged By Securities Service Network And Sanctioned By FINRA
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Peter Holler, a former Financial Advisor at Securities Service Network In Bristol, Tennessee. Peter Holler has been in the securities industry since the 2012.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in May 2018, Peter Holler was sanctioned by FINRA for allegedly participating in “private securities transactions.” It is alleged that Peter Holler “solicited investors to purchase promissory notes in a purported real-estate investment fund.” Peter Holler received a two year suspension, was fined $10,000 and ordered to disgorge $49,790.
In addition, Peter Holler has been the subject of customer complaints centered around his alleged sale of securities that were not authorized or approved by his employer. This practice is called “selling away” and is strictly prohibited by applicable rules and regulations.
- May 2018—Customers “allege that in 2017 Mr. Holler sold them investments in an alleged fraudulent unregistered security called Woodbridge Mortgage Investment Fund 4 LLC.” Alleged damages are $490,000.
- April 2018—Customers “allege that Mr. Holler sold them fraudulent investments in the Woodbridge Mortgage Investment Fund 3A LLC.” Alleged damages are $150,000.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Peter Holler and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland