INVESTOR WARNING–Financial Advisor Peter Holler Discharged By Securities Service Network And Sanctioned By FINRA
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Peter Holler, a former Financial Advisor at Securities Service Network In Bristol, Tennessee. Peter Holler has been in the securities industry since the 2012.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in May 2018, Peter Holler was sanctioned by FINRA for allegedly participating in “private securities transactions.” It is alleged that Peter Holler “solicited investors to purchase promissory notes in a purported real-estate investment fund.” Peter Holler received a two year suspension, was fined $10,000 and ordered to disgorge $49,790.
In addition, Peter Holler has been the subject of customer complaints centered around his alleged sale of securities that were not authorized or approved by his employer. This practice is called “selling away” and is strictly prohibited by applicable rules and regulations.
- May 2018—Customers “allege that in 2017 Mr. Holler sold them investments in an alleged fraudulent unregistered security called Woodbridge Mortgage Investment Fund 4 LLC.” Alleged damages are $490,000.
- April 2018—Customers “allege that Mr. Holler sold them fraudulent investments in the Woodbridge Mortgage Investment Fund 3A LLC.” Alleged damages are $150,000.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Peter Holler and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- (no title)
- Arbitration Claim Filed Against Benjamin Edwards Based On The Sale Of Exchange Traded Products By Financial Advisor Thomas Kintz
- Recent Non-Traded REIT Announcements Signal Trouble on the Horizon for Investors
- Former Centaurus Financial, Inc. Financial Advisor Jonathan Dudley Permanently Barred For Failing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation Regarding Conversion Of Customer Funds
- Former LPL Financial LLC General Securities Representative Arthur Obermeier Suspended and Fined for Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- Former Merrill Lynch General Securities Representative Ryan Raskin Barred By FINRA
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct