INVESTOR ALERT—The SEC and The Massachusetts Securities Division Are Investigating Allegations That Suspended Broker, Bruce C. Worthington, Misappropriated Investor Funds
Bruce C. Worthington is a former Financial Advisor at Founders Financial Securities LLC in Middleton, MA. Bruce Worthington has been in the securities industry since 1992 and previously worked at PFS Investments, Inc. in Duluth, GA and Commonwealth Financial Network in Rowley, MA.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), the SEC “opened an investigation of Mr. Worthington after concerns arose about his receipt and disposition of customer funds prior to 2013.” Bruce Worthington is also currently under investigation by the Massachusetts Securities Division for allegations that he “misappropriated the funds of at least one Massachusetts investor.” Founders Financial Securities terminated Bruce Worthington in September 2018.
In December 2018, FINRA suspended Bruce Worthington from the industry indefinitely for failing to respond to FINRA’s request for information.
Bruce Worthington also reported a foreclosure in 2015, an IRS tax lien in 2014 for $70,845.36 and an IRS tax lien in 2009 for $210,507.98.
For a copy of the Bruce Worthington CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2193895#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland