Herbert Voss, Jr., From Stockcross Financial Services, Inc., Barred From Associating With Any FINRA Brokerage Firm
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Stockcross Financial Services, Inc. Financial Advisor, Herbert Voss, Jr. According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), effective May 23, 2018, Herbert Voss, Jr. was barred from associating with any FINRA member brokerage firm. Effectively, this means that Herbert Voss, Jr. is unable to work as a registered Financial Advisor. This disciplinary action was prompted by Herbert Voss, Jr.’s failure to comply with a subpoena request made by FINRA to provide on the record testimony in connection with an allegation by a customer that Herbert Voss, Jr. engaged in unauthorized trading.
Herbert Voss, Jr. has a total of eight disclosures initiated by prior customers relating to sales practice violations, including but not limited to, the following:
- February 2017–$900,000 settlement between the customer and Stockcross Financial Services, Inc. relating to alleged unsuitable investment recommendations made by Herbert Voss, Jr.
- February 2011–$950,000 settlement between the customer and UBS Financial Services, Inc. relating to alleged unsuitable investment recommendations, unauthorized trading, excessive commissions and misrepresentations made by Herbert Voss, Jr.
Currently, Herbert Voss, Jr. has a pending customer complaint for $550,000 relating to his actions as a Financial Advisor.
If you or someone you know has been victimized by Herbert Voss, Jr., please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland