Herbert Voss, Jr., From Stockcross Financial Services, Inc., Barred From Associating With Any FINRA Brokerage Firm
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Stockcross Financial Services, Inc. Financial Advisor, Herbert Voss, Jr. According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), effective May 23, 2018, Herbert Voss, Jr. was barred from associating with any FINRA member brokerage firm. Effectively, this means that Herbert Voss, Jr. is unable to work as a registered Financial Advisor. This disciplinary action was prompted by Herbert Voss, Jr.’s failure to comply with a subpoena request made by FINRA to provide on the record testimony in connection with an allegation by a customer that Herbert Voss, Jr. engaged in unauthorized trading.
Herbert Voss, Jr. has a total of eight disclosures initiated by prior customers relating to sales practice violations, including but not limited to, the following:
- February 2017–$900,000 settlement between the customer and Stockcross Financial Services, Inc. relating to alleged unsuitable investment recommendations made by Herbert Voss, Jr.
- February 2011–$950,000 settlement between the customer and UBS Financial Services, Inc. relating to alleged unsuitable investment recommendations, unauthorized trading, excessive commissions and misrepresentations made by Herbert Voss, Jr.
Currently, Herbert Voss, Jr. has a pending customer complaint for $550,000 relating to his actions as a Financial Advisor.
If you or someone you know has been victimized by Herbert Voss, Jr., please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- (no title)
- Arbitration Claim Filed Against Benjamin Edwards Based On The Sale Of Exchange Traded Products By Financial Advisor Thomas Kintz
- Recent Non-Traded REIT Announcements Signal Trouble on the Horizon for Investors
- Former Centaurus Financial, Inc. Financial Advisor Jonathan Dudley Permanently Barred For Failing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation Regarding Conversion Of Customer Funds
- Former LPL Financial LLC General Securities Representative Arthur Obermeier Suspended and Fined for Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- Former Merrill Lynch General Securities Representative Ryan Raskin Barred By FINRA
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct