Former Raymond James Broker, Stefan Pastor, Barred By FINRA For Allegedly Providing False Information To FINRA During Investigation Into Unauthorized Trading
Stefan Pastor (CRD # 5141819) is a former Financial Advisor at Raymond James Financial Services in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Stefan Pastor has been in the securities industry since 2006 and previously worked at Walnut Street Securities, Inc. and Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in September 2019, FINRA barred Stefan Pastor from acting as a broker or otherwise associating with a broker-dealer firm for “providing false information to FINRA during on-the-record testimony in the course of an investigation regarding unauthorized trades he executed in the account of one of his member firm’s customers and false trade confirmations that he provided to the customer.”
For a copy of the FINRA sanction, click https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2018058316601%20Stefan%20Pastor%20CRD%205141819%20AWC%20va.pdf.
In April 2008, a client alleged “forgery in connection with unauthorized trades in her account.” The matter settled for $60,000.
Raymond James “discharged” Stefan Pastor in April 2018 in connection with these allegations.
For a copy of Stefan Pastor’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/5141819.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct