Former Raymond James Broker, Stefan Pastor, Barred By FINRA For Allegedly Providing False Information To FINRA During Investigation Into Unauthorized Trading
Stefan Pastor (CRD # 5141819) is a former Financial Advisor at Raymond James Financial Services in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Stefan Pastor has been in the securities industry since 2006 and previously worked at Walnut Street Securities, Inc. and Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in September 2019, FINRA barred Stefan Pastor from acting as a broker or otherwise associating with a broker-dealer firm for “providing false information to FINRA during on-the-record testimony in the course of an investigation regarding unauthorized trades he executed in the account of one of his member firm’s customers and false trade confirmations that he provided to the customer.”
For a copy of the FINRA sanction, click https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2018058316601%20Stefan%20Pastor%20CRD%205141819%20AWC%20va.pdf.
In April 2008, a client alleged “forgery in connection with unauthorized trades in her account.” The matter settled for $60,000.
Raymond James “discharged” Stefan Pastor in April 2018 in connection with these allegations.
For a copy of Stefan Pastor’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/5141819.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland