Former Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, Ma Rosa Linan Abrego, Barred By FINRA After Failing To Cooperate In Investigation Into Her Alleged Misappropriation Of Client Funds
Ma Rosa Linan Abrego (CRD # 6122105) was a Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch in McAllen, Texas. Ma Rosa Linan Abrego has been in the securities industry since 2016 and has spent the entirety of that time period with Merrill Lynch.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on June 10, 2019, Ma Rosa Linan Abrego was terminated by Merrill Lynch or the “misappropriation of client funds.” Following the termination, FINRA initiated an investigation, which ultimately led to a sanction, barring Ma Rosa Linan Abrego from the securities industry. According to the FINRA sanction, Ma Rosa Linan Abrego failed to cooperate in the FINRA investigation into whether she misappropriated client assets, which led to an automatic bar from the industry.
For a copy of Ma Rosa Linan Abrego’s FINRA sanction click https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2019063173201%20Ma%20Rosa%20Linan%20Abrego%20CRD%206122105%20AWC%20va.pdf.
For a copy of Ma Rosa Linan Abrego’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/6122105#disclosuresSection.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland