Former Gradient Securities Financial Advisor, Glenn Lattz, Subject Of A Customer Complaint For Allegedly Liquidating A Customer’s Annuity
Glenn Lattz is a former Financial Advisor at Gradient Securities in Lady Lake, Florida. Glenn Lattz has been in the securities industry since the 1980s and previously worked for Traderight Securities and Legacy Financial Services.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on April 10, 2018, Glenn Lattz became the subject of a customer complaint for allegedly liquidating a customer’s annuity without authorization. Specifically, it is alleged:
“Respondent liquidated customers annuities subject them to penalties and losses.” Alleged damages are $150,000.
This is not Glenn Lattz’s first blemish. In 2015, Glenn Lattz was sanctioned by the Florida Department of Financial Services for making “misrepresentations on an annuity application.” Glenn Lattz was fined and placed on probation. In 2007, he was sanctioned by the Florida Office of Financial Regulation for holding seminars without first having his written materials approved by his employing firm. It was determined that the materials he provided to customers contained false or misleading statements. This conduct ultimately led to his employment separation with Legacy Financial Services.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. The Wolper Law Firm can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland