Former Forest Securities Broker, Jack D. Stone, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Provide Documents And Information To FINRA In Connection With Investigation Into Misrepresentations To Customer, Use Of Discretion And Unauthorized Transactions
Jack D. Stone (CRD # 437327) is a former Financial Advisor at Forest Securities, Inc. in Hillside, IL. Jack Stone has been in the securities industry since 1971 and previously worked at Birkelbach Investment Securities, Direct Access Brokerage Services, Inc. Schwab Capital Markets, L.P., Guntal & Co. Incorporated, Rodman & Renshaw Inc., Haas Securities Corporation, Mesirow & Company and Pershing Securities Corporation.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), in September 2019, FINRA barred Jack Stone from acting as a broker or otherwise associating with a broker-dealer firm for refusing to “appear for FINRA on-the-record testimony in connection with an investigation into his securities activities while at his member firm, including possible misrepresentations to customers, use of discretion, and unauthorized transactions.”
For a copy of the FINRA sanction, click https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2017053685201%20Jack%20Stone%20CRD%20437327%20AWC%20jm.pdf.
In addition, Jack Stone has one pending and two settled customer complaints disclosed on his CRD, alleging the following:
- August 2017 – “Customer alleges churning, unauthorized trading, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty against Jack Stone registered rep of record & Forest Secutieis.” Alleged damages are $5,001.00. The matter is currently pending.
- March 2011 – “SUITABILITY, BREACH OF FIDUCIARY DUTY, CHURNING, BREACH OF CONTRACT.” The matter settled for $100,000.
- January 2008 – “BOND LADDER” The matter settled for $26,233.93.
For a copy of Jack Stone’ CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/437327.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland