FINRA Barred Broker, John Angelone, For Allegedly Selling Unregistered Securities
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against John Angelone, a former Financial Advisor at Network One Financial Securities and Olympus Securities in Weston, Connecticut. Sean Kelly has been in the securities industry since the 1990s and previously worked at three brokerage firms that have since been expelled from the securities industry.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on October 31, 2018, FINRA sanctiond John Angelone, barring him from the securities industry, for allegedly selling unregistered securities in violation of Section 5 of the Securities Act of 1933. Specifically, the FINRA sanction alleges:
“Without admitting or denying the findings, Angelone consented to the sanction and to the entry of findings that he refused to appear for FINRA on-the-record testimony in connection with potential violations of Section 5 of the Securities Act of 1933.”
For a full copy of the FINRA sanction, click https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2017052907902%20John%20Paul%20Angelone%20CRD%202792191%20AWC%20va.pdf
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer John Angelone and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland