Financial Advisor Wills Henriquez Suspended By FINRA For 45 Days For Taking Discretion In Customer Accounts
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Wills Henriquez, a former Financial Advisor at Network 1 Financial Securities in Brooklyn, NY. Among Wills Henriquez’s prior employers were Newport Coast Securities, Legend Securities and Emerald Investments.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on June 21, 2018, Wills Henriquez was suspended by FINRA for forty-five (45) days. Wills Henriquez “consented to the sanctions and to the entry of findings that he effected discretionary transactions in customers’ accounts without the customers providing him written authorization to utilize discretion and he did not obtain written authorization from his member firm to service the accounts on a discretionary basis.”
It is required by FINRA rules and other governing regulations that Financial Advisors obtain authorization for all trades placed in non-discretionary accounts prior to executing those trades. If a trade is unauthorized, the customer may be entitled to rescission of the trade, plus any damages caused or commissions charged.
In addition to the regulatory disclosure, Wills Henriquez has been the subject of three (3) customer complaints. Two of the complaints alleged that Wills Henriquez failed to manage their accounts the customer’s best interest.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Wills Henriquez and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Former Vestech Securities Broker, Randy T. Carpen, Barred By FINRA For Failure To Cooperate Into Investigation Of Alleged Excessive Trading
- Former Van Clemens Broker, Peter D. Monson, Suspended Six Months By FINRA For Alleged Excessive And Unsuitable Trading
- The Wolper Law Firm Files $1 Million FINRA Arbitration Claim Against Lighthouse Capital Group Based On The Recommendations Of Financial Advisors, Rena Morris And Stephen Holt
- Former National Securities Corp. Broker, Jason Hawke, Has Eight Customer Complaints, Two Employment Terminations And A Regulatory Sanction
- Former Valic Financial Advisors Broker, Antonio Gutierriez Puente, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate In Investigation Into Whether He Engaged In Private Securities Transaction
- Cetera Advisor Networks Broker, Victor Rigoni, Has Six Disclosed Customer Complaints, Including Two Pending And Three Settled Complaints
- Investors In Market Linked Notes And Steepener Notes Continue To Experience Loss Of Principal And Income
- Investors In Market Linked CDs Continue To Experience Loss Of Principal And Income
- Recovery Options For Investors Who Purchases GPB Capital Through Kalos Broker, Gary Imel
- Former Cape Securities And Current IBN Financial Services Broker, Kevin Meadows, Suspended Three Months By FINRA