Financial Advisor Walter Parker Sanctioned By FINRA And Has Been The Subject Of Seven Customer Complaints
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Walter Parker, a former Financial Advisor at Titan Securities in Texas. Walter Parker has been in the securities industry since the 1991 and previously worked for ING Financial Partners, Locust Street Securities and BMA Financial Services.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on April 18, 2018, Walter Parker was sanctioned by FINRA, receiving both a fine and a one month suspension.
In addition, since 2012, Walter Parker has been the subject of seven (7) customer complaints, including two that remain pending.
- November 2017—Customer alleges that real estate investment trust (REIT) was “unsuitable.” Alleged damages are $54,328.
- October 2017—Customer alleges unsuitable investments. Alleged damages are $300,000
- May 2017—Customer alleged “unsuitable product.” The matter was settled for $37,119
- August 2016—Customer alleged “unsuitable product.” The matter was settled for $70,000.
- November 2015—Customer alleged “unsuitable investment/misrepresentation of investment.” The matter was settled for $60,000.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Walter Parker or Titan Securities and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund