Financial Advisor Walter Parker Sanctioned By FINRA And Has Been The Subject Of Seven Customer Complaints
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Walter Parker, a former Financial Advisor at Titan Securities in Texas. Walter Parker has been in the securities industry since the 1991 and previously worked for ING Financial Partners, Locust Street Securities and BMA Financial Services.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on April 18, 2018, Walter Parker was sanctioned by FINRA, receiving both a fine and a one month suspension.
In addition, since 2012, Walter Parker has been the subject of seven (7) customer complaints, including two that remain pending.
- November 2017—Customer alleges that real estate investment trust (REIT) was “unsuitable.” Alleged damages are $54,328.
- October 2017—Customer alleges unsuitable investments. Alleged damages are $300,000
- May 2017—Customer alleged “unsuitable product.” The matter was settled for $37,119
- August 2016—Customer alleged “unsuitable product.” The matter was settled for $70,000.
- November 2015—Customer alleged “unsuitable investment/misrepresentation of investment.” The matter was settled for $60,000.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Walter Parker or Titan Securities and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct