Financial Advisor Michael Resciniti Has 8 Customer Complaints And 3 Regulatory Infractions
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Michael Resciniti, a former Financial Advisor at Spartan Capital Securities in Garden City, New York. Michael Resciniti first entered the securities industry in 2000 and previously worked for First Standard Financial Company, Laidlaw & Co. and Rockwell Global Capital, LLC
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Michael Resciniti has eight (8) customer complaints, including four (4) pending complaints.
The allegations against Michael Resciniti include the recommendation of unsuitable investments, unauthorized trading, churning and misrepresentation. Specifically, customers have alleged:
- May 2018—“Client alleges churning, unauthorized and unsuitable trading…” Alleged damages are $15,775 and the mater remains pending.
- May 2018—“Client alleges churning, unauthorized and unsuitable trading…” Alleged damages are $53,047 and the matter remains pending.
- November 2017—“Claimant alleged churning, unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty and excessive commissions…” Alleged damages are $184,241 and the matter remains pending.
In addition, Michael Resciniti has been the subject of prior regulatory sanctions. In November 2017, Michael Resciniti’s registration was suspended by FINRA for seven months for alleged “unauthorized transactions in the accounts of two customers.” In 2007, Michael Resciniti was sanctioned by the state of Illinois and the National Association of Securities Dealers for alleged sales practice misconduct.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Michael Resciniti and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyers who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. Simply put, he knows how the other side evaluates cases, which gives you a competitive advantage.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct