Corecap Investments Broker, Judith Villareal, Has Had Four Customer Complaints Since 2017
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Judith Villareal, a Financial Advisor at Corecap Investments, Inc. in Southfield, Michigan. Judith Villareal has been in the securities industry since the 1997 and previously worked for Midamerica Financial Services, which was expelled from the industry.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), since 2017, Judith Villareal has been the subject of four customer complaints, alleging sales practice violations. All of the matters have been settled by Corecap Investments. The specific allegations against Judith Villareal include the following:
- April 2018—“Allegations arise solely out of Villareal’s control person status during the occurrence of alleged thefts by an RR of the firm.” The matter was settled for $170,000.
- February 2018—“Claimant alleges that RR Ernest Romer stole money” and that Judith Villareal failed to supervise. The matter was settled for $27,500.
- July 2017—“Claimant alleges that an RR of the firm stole money from her and that registrant failed to prevent such theft.” The matter was settled for $75,000.
- July 2017—“Claimant alleges that broker stole money from claimant and registrant failed to present the theft.” The matter was settled for $57,500.
For a full copy of Judith Villareal’s disclosure report, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/1795375#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Judith Villareal and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland