Calton & Associates Broker, Bart Bohrer, Has Four Pending Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
Bart Bohrer (CRD # 4315654) is a Financial Advisor at Calton & Associates in Tampa, FL. Bart Bohrer has been in the securities industry since 2003 and has been registered with Calton & Associates this entire time.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Bart Bohrer has four pending customer complaints, alleging sales practice misconduct. Among the complaints against Bart Bohrer include the following:
• January 2020—”Breach of fiduciary duty, violations of federal and state securities laws, negligent supervision / hiring.” Alleged damages are $200,000 and the matter remains pending.
• December 2019—”Clients allege Breach of Fiduciary Duties, violations of Georgia Uniform Securities Act, Breach of Contract, Negligence date range is from 05/2013 – 06/2017.” Alleged damages are $489,681 and the matter remains pending.
• October 2019—”Client allege violations of federal securities laws, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty.” Alleged damages are $5,000 and the matter remains pending.
• March 2019—”Client alleges violations of Federal Securities Laws, violations of Minnesota Securities Act, Violation of FINRA rules.” Alleged damages are $445,000 and the matter remains pending.
For a copy of Bart Bohrer’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/4315654#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- (no title)
- Arbitration Claim Filed Against Benjamin Edwards Based On The Sale Of Exchange Traded Products By Financial Advisor Thomas Kintz
- Recent Non-Traded REIT Announcements Signal Trouble on the Horizon for Investors
- Former Centaurus Financial, Inc. Financial Advisor Jonathan Dudley Permanently Barred For Failing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation Regarding Conversion Of Customer Funds
- Former LPL Financial LLC General Securities Representative Arthur Obermeier Suspended and Fined for Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- Former Merrill Lynch General Securities Representative Ryan Raskin Barred By FINRA
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct