Ausdal Financial Partners Financial Advisor, Christopher Neston, Has One Pending and One Settled Customer Complaint Disclosed On His CRD Alleging Sales Practice Violations
Christopher Neston (CRD # 2741497) is a Financial Advisor at Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. in North Oaks, MN. Christopher Neston has been in the securities industry since 1996 and previously worked at Next Financial Group, Inc., American General Securities Incorporated, and Franklin Financial Services Corporation.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Christopher Neston has two customer complaints disclosed on his CRD, alleging the following sales practice violations:
- May 2019 – “Customer alleges Representative made unsuitable recommendations resulting in concentrated illiquid, alternative investments because they paid high commissions. The customer also alleges receipt of inaccurate information about the performance of the investments.” Alleged damages are $466,800 and the matter is currently pending.
- September 2017 – “Client alleges recommendation to move money from defined benefit plan to Jackson annuity, in 2009 and prior to joining AFT, was unsuitable. Also, that a subsequent purchase of UDF in December 2015 was unsuitable and speculative. Client also alleges that investments for his wife’s retirement funds were unsuitable and speculative.” The matter settled for $75,000.
For a copy of Christopher Neston’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2741497#disclosuresSection.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland