Tigress Financial Partners Financial Advisor, Robert Rotunno, Has Eleven Customer Complaints
Robert N. Rotunno is a Financial Advisor at Tigress Financial Partners, LLC in New York. Robert Rotunno has been in the securities industry since 1999 and previously worked at National Securities Corporation, Laidlaw & Company, Sands Brothers & Co., Global Capital Securities Corporation, Murphy & Durieu and American Investment Services, Inc.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Robert Rotunno is the subject of eleven customer complaints, including the following:
- March 2019 – “SUITABILITY.” Alleged damages are $150,000.
- December 2018 – “Client alleges unsuitability and excessive trading from 2012-2016.” Alleged damages are $558,624.
- August 2018 – “Client alleges unsuitability and excessive trading from 2008 to 2016.” Alleged damages are $228,128.47.
- May 2017 – “Client alleges unsuitability and over concentration from 2007 to 2010.” The matter settled for $128,750.
- April 2017 – “The client alleges unsuitability and excessive trading from 2010 to 2015.” The matter settled for $65,000.
- July 2016 – “Client alleges churning and unsuitability from January 2010 to December 2015.” The matter settled for $20,000.
- January 2014 – “THE CLIENT ALLEGES THE REPRESENTATIVE MADE UNSUITABLE RECOMMENDATIONS FROM 2006 TO 2012.” The matter settled for $325,000.
- April 2008 – “CLIENT THROUGH COUNSEL HAS MADE ALLEGATIONS OF UNAUTHORIZED TRADING, UNAUTHORIZED USE OF MARGIN AND UNSUITABILITY.” The matter settled for $22,500.
For a copy of Robert Rotunno’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/4025263.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct