Presidential Brokerage Financial Advisor, Jason McBride, Has Had Five Customer Complaints Since 2008, Including One Pending Complaint For $251,317
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Jason McBride, a Financial Advisor at Presidential Brokerage in Greenwood Village, Colorado. Jason McBride has been in the securities industry since 1992 and previously worked at four brokerage firms that have been expelled from the industry by FINRA.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on May 1, 2018, a customer filed a complaint against Jason McBride, alleging “unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, failure to supervise, misrepresentation…in the purchase of 2 non-traded REITs…” The alleged damages are $251,317 and the matter remains pending.
Jason McBride has a history of customer complaints, including the following:
- December 2015—Customer alleged “breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, negligence and unlawful termination…” The customer alleged damages of $300,000.
- July 2014—Customer alleged “suitability, misrepresentation, omission of material facts, fraud…related to the purchase of a TIC real estate investment…” The case went to trial and the panel awarded $653,795.
To review the entire disclosure history for Jason McBride, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/1875972#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Jason McBride and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- Recovery Options for Investors with Losses in VIX-Linked Exchange Traded Notes
- Recovery Options For Investors With Losses In The Sierra Income Business Development Company
- Former Citigroup Global Markets Inc. Advisor, Nico Sharp, Is The Subject Of A FINRA Investigation And $1 Million Customer Dispute
- Former Royal Alliance Associates Broker, Gary Ginsberg, Has Had Four Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former McNally Financial Services Corporation Broker, Lawrence Goldstein, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate With Investigation Regarding Whether He Engaged In Excessive Trading In Customer’s Accounts
- Former Trustmont Financial Group Broker, Peter Kohli, Barred by the SEC for Allegedly Fradulenty Raising Over $3.2 million From Investors
- LPL Financial LLC Broker, David Taddeo, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures
- Oppenheimer & Co. Financial Advisor, Ivan Shore, Sanctioned By FINRA For Improper Sales Practices Relating To Unit Investment Trusts
- Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Vonna Kay Husby, Barred By FINRA For Refusing to Participate In FINRA Investigation Regarding A Bank Account She Allegedly Held With A Customer
- NBC Securities, Inc. Broker, Marcello Lattuca, Has Had Four Customer Complaint Disclosures