Presidential Brokerage Financial Advisor, Jason McBride, Has Had Five Customer Complaints Since 2008, Including One Pending Complaint For $251,317
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Jason McBride, a Financial Advisor at Presidential Brokerage in Greenwood Village, Colorado. Jason McBride has been in the securities industry since 1992 and previously worked at four brokerage firms that have been expelled from the industry by FINRA.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on May 1, 2018, a customer filed a complaint against Jason McBride, alleging “unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, failure to supervise, misrepresentation…in the purchase of 2 non-traded REITs…” The alleged damages are $251,317 and the matter remains pending.
Jason McBride has a history of customer complaints, including the following:
- December 2015—Customer alleged “breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, negligence and unlawful termination…” The customer alleged damages of $300,000.
- July 2014—Customer alleged “suitability, misrepresentation, omission of material facts, fraud…related to the purchase of a TIC real estate investment…” The case went to trial and the panel awarded $653,795.
To review the entire disclosure history for Jason McBride, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/1875972#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Jason McBride and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- Variable Annuities Come At A High Cost To Investors
- Transamerica Financial Advisors Settled Alleged FINRA Rule Violations Relating to Failed Supervision
- Cambridge Investment Research Financial Advisor Stewart Schram Suspended by FINRA for Allegedly Selling Away
- Brokerage Firms Have a Regulatory Obligation to Supervise Financial Advisors
- FINRA Sanctions Triad Advisors, LLC for Violating Rules on Supervision of Advisors
- Former Transamerica Financial Advisors Investment Advisor Jenny Feng Suspended and Fined for Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Former Transamerica Financial Advisors Financial Advisor Wenru Liang Suspended and Fined for Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- First Financial Equity Corp. Investment Advisor Scott Wayne Reed Barred by FINRA After Allegations of Selling Away
- Four Complaints Filed Against Ameriprise Financial Services Investment Advisor Kevin Houser Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Triad Sanctioned by FINRA for Violating Member Firm Rules on Supervising Financial Advisors