Network 1 Financial Securities Broker, Wesley Clinton, Has Eight (8) Customer Complaints, Including Two Pending Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Violations
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Wesley Clinton, a Financial Advisor at Network 1 Financial Securities in Seaford, NY. Wesley Clinton has been in the securities industry since the early 2000s and previously worked at Obsidian Financial Group, which was expelled by FINRA.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Wesley Clinton has had eight (8) customer complaints filed against him during his career, including two pending complaints since 2017, in which customers alleged sales practice violations. Among the customer complaints include the following:
- August 2018—Customer alleged “suitability, failure to supervise.” Alleged damages are $145,000 and the matter remains pending.
- January 2017—Customer alleged “suitability.” Alleged damages are $50,000 and the matter remains pending.
- June 2015—Customer alleged “unsuitable securities transactions, breach of contract, fraud and churning.” The matter was settled for $30,000.
For a full copy of Wesley Clinton’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/4628274#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm is interested in speaking with clients of Wesley Clinton as part of its investigation. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- Recovery Options For Investors Who Suffered Losses In Auto-Callable Structured Notes
- Pruco Securities Financial Advisor, Christopher Shaw, Has Three Pending Customer Complaint Disclosures, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Newbridge Securities Financial Advisor, Kerri Jamison, Has Four Customer Complaint Disclosures, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- The State of Massachusetts Securities Division Has Filed An Enforcement Action Against GPB Capital Holdings, LLC, Alleging, Fraud And Undisclosed Conflicts Of Interest
- Insight Securities Broker, Carlos Legacy, Has Four Pending Customer Complaints, Involving The Sale Of Worthless Securities
- Former BMA Securities Broker, Martin Noonan, Barred By FINRA After Failing To Cooperate In An Investigation Regarding Excessive Trading
- Merrill Lynch Broker, Christopher Roumayeh, Suspended By FINRA For 21 Months For Engaging In Unapproved Outside Business Activities
- Former Aegis Capital And Joseph Stone Capital Broker, Steven Luftschein, Has 17 Disclosed Customer Complaints And A Pending FINRA Enforcement Action
- Pruco Securities Financial Advisor, Christopher Shaw, Has Three Customer Complaints, Allegding Damages Of More Than $1 Million
- FINRA Files Enforcement Action Against Former Maloney Securities Broker, Joseph John Weinrich, For Non-Disclosure Of Items On His CRD And Making False Statements To His Employer