Network 1 Financial Securities Broker, Wesley Clinton, Has Eight (8) Customer Complaints, Including Two Pending Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Violations
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Wesley Clinton, a Financial Advisor at Network 1 Financial Securities in Seaford, NY. Wesley Clinton has been in the securities industry since the early 2000s and previously worked at Obsidian Financial Group, which was expelled by FINRA.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Wesley Clinton has had eight (8) customer complaints filed against him during his career, including two pending complaints since 2017, in which customers alleged sales practice violations. Among the customer complaints include the following:
- August 2018—Customer alleged “suitability, failure to supervise.” Alleged damages are $145,000 and the matter remains pending.
- January 2017—Customer alleged “suitability.” Alleged damages are $50,000 and the matter remains pending.
- June 2015—Customer alleged “unsuitable securities transactions, breach of contract, fraud and churning.” The matter was settled for $30,000.
For a full copy of Wesley Clinton’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/4628274#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm is interested in speaking with clients of Wesley Clinton as part of its investigation. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- (no title)
- Reid and Rudiger Financial Advisor, Clifford Reid, Has Seven Customer Complaints, Including Fourt Pending Complaints
- What Is the True Value of My Non-Traded Real Estate Investment Trust?
- Former Forest Securities Broker, Jeffrey Scott Nimmow, Barred By FINRA For Engaging In The Sale Of Woodbridge Notes Without Firm Approval
- Former Moors & Cabot Broker, David Gray Dalton, Suspended By FINRA For Exercising Discretionary Trading Authority Without Customer Authorization
- Former Vestech Securities Broker, Randy T. Carpen, Barred By FINRA For Failure To Cooperate Into Investigation Of Alleged Excessive Trading
- Former Van Clemens Broker, Peter D. Monson, Suspended Six Months By FINRA For Alleged Excessive And Unsuitable Trading
- The Wolper Law Firm Files $1 Million FINRA Arbitration Claim Against Lighthouse Capital Group Based On The Recommendations Of Financial Advisors, Rena Morris And Stephen Holt
- Former National Securities Corp. Broker, Jason Hawke, Has Eight Customer Complaints, Two Employment Terminations And A Regulatory Sanction
- Former Valic Financial Advisors Broker, Antonio Gutierriez Puente, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate In Investigation Into Whether He Engaged In Private Securities Transaction