Network 1 Financial Securities Broker, Wesley Clinton, Has Eight (8) Customer Complaints, Including Two Pending Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Violations
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Wesley Clinton, a Financial Advisor at Network 1 Financial Securities in Seaford, NY. Wesley Clinton has been in the securities industry since the early 2000s and previously worked at Obsidian Financial Group, which was expelled by FINRA.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Wesley Clinton has had eight (8) customer complaints filed against him during his career, including two pending complaints since 2017, in which customers alleged sales practice violations. Among the customer complaints include the following:
- August 2018—Customer alleged “suitability, failure to supervise.” Alleged damages are $145,000 and the matter remains pending.
- January 2017—Customer alleged “suitability.” Alleged damages are $50,000 and the matter remains pending.
- June 2015—Customer alleged “unsuitable securities transactions, breach of contract, fraud and churning.” The matter was settled for $30,000.
For a full copy of Wesley Clinton’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/4628274#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm is interested in speaking with clients of Wesley Clinton as part of its investigation. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland