INVESTOR ALERT!—The Wolper Law Firm Is Looking To Speak With Investors In The Parking REIT, Inc. f/k/a The MVP REIT I and MVP REIT II
The Wolper Law Firm is investigating claims relating to The Parking REIT, Inc. f/k/a The MVP REIT I & II. If you are an investor in these non-trade real estate investment trusts (REIT), contact the Wolper Law Firm for a free consultation to discuss your legal options.
The Parking REIT, Inc. f/k/a the MVP REIT I & II, Inc. is a non-traded REIT that invests in parking lots across the United States. The Parking REIT is managed by MVP Real Advisors, LLC, an affiliate of former FINRA member brokerage firm MVP American Securities. The price per share of the Parking REIT has declined 50% since its initial offering of $25 per share.
Non-traded REITs do not trade a public securities exchange. For this reason, non-traded REITs can be illiquid, meaning investors may be unable to sell their investments on demand. Typically, the commissions generated on non-traded REITs are higher than industry norm and may be subject to extreme volatility due to associated risk factors. Non-traded REITs are only suitable for investors with a long term investment horizon who are willing to accept higher levels of risk in their investments.
On January 26, 2018, it was reported in the Las Vegas Review Journal that Michael Shustek’s brokerage firm, MVP American Securities, which purportedly raised “$180 million from investors for MVP REIT I and MVP REIT II”, is being investigated to determine whether it violated securities laws. It has been further alleged that inaccurate financial and compensation information was provided by MVP American Securities to FINRA as part of its investigation of the sales practices relating to the MVP REIT I and MVP REIT II.
If you or someone you know invested in the MVP REIT I, MVP REIT II or the Parking REIT, and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyers who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. His industry insight, experience and knowledge gives his clients a competitive advantage.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland