INVESTOR ALERT: Financial Advisor, Steve Reznick, Has Nine Customer Complaints, Including Five Pending Complaints
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Steve Reznick, a former Financial Advisor at Raymond James in Tallahassee, FL. Steve Reznick has been in the securities industry since the 19980s and spent most of his career at Raymond James.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Steve Reznick has been the subject of nine customer complaints during his career, including seven complaints in 2018 alone. All of these complaints allege sales practice violations. Among the specific complaints include:
• September 2018—Customer alleges “unsuitable” investments. Alleged damages are $150,000 and the matter remains pending.
• September 2018—Customer alleges “unsuitability, Common Law Fraud, Breach of Contract, Negligent Supervision, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Violation of the Florida Securities Act.” Alleged damages are $100,000 and the matter remains pending.
• August 2018—Customer alleges “poor performance.” Alleged damages are $160,000 and the matter remains pending.
To review a copy of all customer complaints filed against Steve Reznick, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/1067199#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
If you or someone you know was a customer Steve Reznick and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland