How To Recover Your Investment Losses In Future Income Payments, LLC?
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against sales agents who sold interests in Future Income Payments, LLC, one of the largest pension cash flow originators in the United States.
Future Income Payments, LLC was based in California until 2015, before the State of California issued a cease and desist order, prohibiting Future Income Payments, LLC from engaging in the business of a finance lender or broker in the state of California without a proper license. Future Income Payments, LLC has since moved to Nevada.
For a copy of the Cease and Desist Order, click http://www.dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2015/Pensions%20Annuities%20and%20Settlements%20LLC%20dr.pdf
What Is Future Income Payments?
Future Income Payments, LLC holds itself out as one of the nation’s leaders in selling pension plans and structured early retirement buyouts. In essence, Future Income Payments pays pensioneers their retirement benefits in the form of an annuity or lump sum and, in exchange, the pensioner assigns Future Income Payments, LLC the future rights to their pension. What pensioneers may not appreciate is that the retirement funds are significantly discounted to a net present value and the pensioner does not get the full value of his/her retirement.
Who Is Selling These Opportunities On Behalf Of Future Income Payments, LLC
Future Income Payments, LLC has sales agents that contact individuals and solicit them to “cash” in their retirement for a discounted lump sum even though the company does not hold the appropriate licenses. It has also been reported that outside investment professionals have been retained to sell these opportunities in exchange for a high commission. Among the outside companies reportedly tapped by Future Income Payments, LLC include Black Harbor Wealth Management, Horter Investment Management, Pickett Financial and the Hidden Wealth Solution.
What Should I Do If I Was Contacted By A Sales Agent To Participate In Early Retirement Benefits Through Future Income Payments?
If you or someone you know has been solicited regarding Future Income Payments, LLC or a structured settlement for advance retirement benefits, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. Simply put, he knows how the other side evaluates cases, which gives you a competitive advantage.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund