How To Recover Your Investment Losses In Future Income Payments, LLC?
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against sales agents who sold interests in Future Income Payments, LLC, one of the largest pension cash flow originators in the United States.
Future Income Payments, LLC was based in California until 2015, before the State of California issued a cease and desist order, prohibiting Future Income Payments, LLC from engaging in the business of a finance lender or broker in the state of California without a proper license. Future Income Payments, LLC has since moved to Nevada.
For a copy of the Cease and Desist Order, click http://www.dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2015/Pensions%20Annuities%20and%20Settlements%20LLC%20dr.pdf
What Is Future Income Payments?
Future Income Payments, LLC holds itself out as one of the nation’s leaders in selling pension plans and structured early retirement buyouts. In essence, Future Income Payments pays pensioneers their retirement benefits in the form of an annuity or lump sum and, in exchange, the pensioner assigns Future Income Payments, LLC the future rights to their pension. What pensioneers may not appreciate is that the retirement funds are significantly discounted to a net present value and the pensioner does not get the full value of his/her retirement.
Who Is Selling These Opportunities On Behalf Of Future Income Payments, LLC
Future Income Payments, LLC has sales agents that contact individuals and solicit them to “cash” in their retirement for a discounted lump sum even though the company does not hold the appropriate licenses. It has also been reported that outside investment professionals have been retained to sell these opportunities in exchange for a high commission. Among the outside companies reportedly tapped by Future Income Payments, LLC include Black Harbor Wealth Management, Horter Investment Management, Pickett Financial and the Hidden Wealth Solution.
What Should I Do If I Was Contacted By A Sales Agent To Participate In Early Retirement Benefits Through Future Income Payments?
If you or someone you know has been solicited regarding Future Income Payments, LLC or a structured settlement for advance retirement benefits, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. Simply put, he knows how the other side evaluates cases, which gives you a competitive advantage.
- Former West Park Capital, Inc. and Laidlaw & Company LTD Broker, Bryan Mazliach, Investigated By FINRA For Alleged Violation Of FINRA Rules
- Former BMO Harris Financial Advisors, Inc. Broker, Lori Ann Sacco, Suspended Six Months By FINRA For Allegedly Altering Customer Account Documents
- Former Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Jodie Lane, Suspended Six Months By FINRA For Allegedly Accepting Gifts And Becoming Beneficiary Of A Client
- Broker, Kimberley Schkade-Hill, Supsended by FINRA For Four Months And Fined $10,000 For Allegedly Having Clients Sign Documents In Blank
- LPL Financial LLC Broker, Matthew Clason, Is The Subject Of An SEC Enforcement Action For Allegedly Stealing Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars From A Client
- Former Capitol Securities Management Inc. Broker, Michael Rubel, Suspended By FINRA For 45 Days For Allegedly Engaging In Short-term Trading Of Unit Investment Trusts
- Recovering Your Investment Losses In Non-Traded Real Estate Investment Trusts And Business Development Companies
- Former Westpark Capital, Inc. Broker, Hary Datys, Suspended By FINRA For Fifteen Months For Allegedly Failing To Conduct Due Diligence Before Selling Promissory Notes
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC Advisor, Arthur Hoffman, Barred By FINRA For Allegedly Failing To Provide Documents In Relation To Investigation Into Outside Business Activities
- Crown Capital Securities Broker, Kenneth Barroga, Has Had Four Customer Complaint Disclosures