How To Recover Your Investment Losses In Future Income Payments, LLC?
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against sales agents who sold interests in Future Income Payments, LLC, one of the largest pension cash flow originators in the United States.
Future Income Payments, LLC was based in California until 2015, before the State of California issued a cease and desist order, prohibiting Future Income Payments, LLC from engaging in the business of a finance lender or broker in the state of California without a proper license. Future Income Payments, LLC has since moved to Nevada.
For a copy of the Cease and Desist Order, click http://www.dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2015/Pensions%20Annuities%20and%20Settlements%20LLC%20dr.pdf
What Is Future Income Payments?
Future Income Payments, LLC holds itself out as one of the nation’s leaders in selling pension plans and structured early retirement buyouts. In essence, Future Income Payments pays pensioneers their retirement benefits in the form of an annuity or lump sum and, in exchange, the pensioner assigns Future Income Payments, LLC the future rights to their pension. What pensioneers may not appreciate is that the retirement funds are significantly discounted to a net present value and the pensioner does not get the full value of his/her retirement.
Who Is Selling These Opportunities On Behalf Of Future Income Payments, LLC
Future Income Payments, LLC has sales agents that contact individuals and solicit them to “cash” in their retirement for a discounted lump sum even though the company does not hold the appropriate licenses. It has also been reported that outside investment professionals have been retained to sell these opportunities in exchange for a high commission. Among the outside companies reportedly tapped by Future Income Payments, LLC include Black Harbor Wealth Management, Horter Investment Management, Pickett Financial and the Hidden Wealth Solution.
What Should I Do If I Was Contacted By A Sales Agent To Participate In Early Retirement Benefits Through Future Income Payments?
If you or someone you know has been solicited regarding Future Income Payments, LLC or a structured settlement for advance retirement benefits, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. Simply put, he knows how the other side evaluates cases, which gives you a competitive advantage.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct