How Can I Recover My Losses In The Healthcare Trust, LLC REIT?
The Wolper Law Firm is looking to speak with investors who were sold shares of the Healthcare Trust, LLC, a non-traded real estate investment trust (REIT). According to publicly available sources, a tender offer of $12.11 was made on Healthcare Trust shares, which represents more than a 50% decline from the initial public offering. The company also lowered its dividend by nearly 50%. The combination of these two events has caused significant principal and income losses to investors.
The Healthcare Trust is a REIT seeks to purchase healthcare-oriented properties. The non-traded REIT shares purchased by investors fund the business operations. In exchange for investor money, the REIT agrees to pay the shareholders an above-average dividend. What many investors do not know or appreciate is that non-traded REITs are illiquid, have high volatility and offer investors a disproportionate risk/reward ratio.
Financial Advisors often sell non-traded REITs because the commission available is higher than traditional investment products like stocks and bonds. Financial Advisors often do not adequately explain the risk factors of non-traded REITs and the investors inability to sell their investment upon demand.
If you or someone you know was an investors in the Healthcare Trust REIT, and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. Simply put, he knows how the other side evaluates cases, which gives you a competitive advantage.
- FINRA Accepts Settlement Offer From Cabot Lodge Securities After Alleged Violations of Supervisory and Suitability Rules
- Independent Financial Group Censured and Fined After Rule Violations on Suitability and Supervision Involving Non-Traded REITs
- FINRA Filed An Enforcement Action Against Former IFS Securities Broker Steven Schisler For Allegedly Selling Away
- Cetera Advisors Financial Advisor Patricia Gleason Has Pending Customer Complaint, Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Complaint Pending Against Crown Capital Securities Broker/Advisor John Nguyen for Allegedly Making Unsuitable Recommendations
- Wells Fargo Broker/Advisor Jason Jaynes Has Two Customer Complaints Alleging Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
- Customer Complaint Pending Against Former Sagepoint Financial And Union Capital Company Broker Daniel Dillard Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund