Have You Lost Money Investing With A Financial Advisor At Westpark Capital?
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Westpark Capital, a brokerage firm with offices in California, Florida and New York. Westpark Capital offers customers investment banking, brokerage and insurance services. The Wolper Law Firm is interested in speaking with brokerage customers of Westpark Capital that have lost money in their investments.
In June 2017, Reuters published a report analyzing data issued by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Reuters reported that “about half of the firm’s 95 brokers have FINRA flags on their records” and that “more than 47% of Westpark brokers once worked at firms that were later expelled by FINRA.”
A link to the Reuters article is at https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-finra-brokers/
Separately, FINRA has fined Westpark Capital for failure to supervise its Financial Advisors’ sales practices, many of whom have multiple customer complaints, judgments, liens, or regulatory events disclosed on the FINRA BrokerCheck.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct