Have You Lost Money Investing With A Financial Advisor At Westpark Capital?
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Westpark Capital, a brokerage firm with offices in California, Florida and New York. Westpark Capital offers customers investment banking, brokerage and insurance services. The Wolper Law Firm is interested in speaking with brokerage customers of Westpark Capital that have lost money in their investments.
In June 2017, Reuters published a report analyzing data issued by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Reuters reported that “about half of the firm’s 95 brokers have FINRA flags on their records” and that “more than 47% of Westpark brokers once worked at firms that were later expelled by FINRA.”
A link to the Reuters article is at https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-finra-brokers/
Separately, FINRA has fined Westpark Capital for failure to supervise its Financial Advisors’ sales practices, many of whom have multiple customer complaints, judgments, liens, or regulatory events disclosed on the FINRA BrokerCheck.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- PHX Financial, Inc. Broker, Serge Parakhnevich (Serge Parker), Has Had Two Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Concorde Investment Services, LLC Broker, William Morrow, Has Had Thirteen Customer Complaint Disclosures
- Former David A. Noyes & Company Broker, Stuart Pearl, Has Five Customer Complaint Disclosures, Including A Pending Complaint Alleging Damages Of $2 Million
- Former Peachcap Securities Broker, Aaron Brodt, Has Five Customer Complaint Disclosures
- National Securities Corporation Broker, Shaun Stein, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures Since April 2012
- Network 1 Financial Securities Inc. Broker, Patrick Teutonico, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Since April 2020
- Former Triad Advisors, Inc Broker, Mark Reffet, Is The Subject Of A Customer Complaint Alleging Over $1.5 Million In Damages
- Alexander Capital Broker, John Slipek, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures Throughout His Career
- Dawson James Securities, Inc Broker, Rebecca Belicek, Has A Customer Complaint Disclosure
- Alexander Capital, L.P. Broker, Jody Thompson, Suspended Five Months By FINRA For Allegeding Recommending Unsuitable Private Placement Securities