Former First Allied Securities Broker, Shlomo Strugano, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate In FINRA Investigation Into Allegagations That He Forged Or Falsified Customer Signatures
Shlomo Strugano (CRD # 3108780) was a former Financial Advisor at First Allied Securities, Inc. in Reseda, CA. Shlomo Strugano has been in the securities industry since 1999 and previously worked at Kovack Securities, Western International Securities, Essex National Securities, Citigroup Global Markets, Linsco/Private Ledger Corp., Essex National Securities, Inc. and WM Financial Services, Inc.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on January 6, 2020, FINRA sanctioned Shlomo Strugano, barring him from the securities industry, for failing to cooperate in FINRA’s investigation regarding allegations into whether he forged and/or falsified customers signatures and initials on account documents.
For a copy of Shlomo Strugano’s FINRA sanction, click https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2018060982602%20Shlomo%20Strugano%20CRD%203108780%20AWC%20va.pdf.
In addition, Shlomo Strugano has been the subject of five customer complaints, including the following:
- September 2019 – “Client’s daughter alleges that Representative recommended several unsuitable investments and may have forged client signature on account documents.” That matter is currently pending.
- March 2019 – “Client’s niece alleges unauthorized transactions and poor performance in her aunt’s accounts.” That matter is currently pending.
- January 2019 – “Client alleges forgery and omission in 2016.” The matter settled for $51,000.
For a copy of Shlomo Strugano’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/3108780#disclosuresSection.
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at email@example.com.
- Former LPL Financial And Current Royal Alliance Broker, Kevin Barletta, Supsended by FINRA For Two Months And Fined $5,000 For Alleged Improper Trading Practices With REITs
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Sean Refsnider, Barred By FINRA For Allegedly Converting Assets From An Elderly Client
- Barred Former Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Johnathan Freeze, Has Nine Costumer Complaint Disclosures
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Broker, Forrest Jones, Under Investigation By The United States Securities And Exchange Commission
- Former Fortune Financial Services Broker, Jeffrey Butler, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures
- W & S Brokerage Services, Inc. Broker, Marcus Beasley, Sanctioned And Discharged For Allegedly Engaging In Outside Business Activity
- Former AXA Advisors LLC Broker, Jenna Kang, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate With Investigation Regarding Whether She Improperly Signed Customer Forms
- Former Vision Brokerage Services, LLC Broker, Dwight Dykstra, Supsended by FINRA For One Year And Fined $10,000, For Allegedly Engaging In Private Securities Transactions
- Four Points Capital Partners LLC Broker, Michael Christopher Martino, Has Had Five Customer Complaint Disclosures
- Former Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. Broker, Ronald Hannes, Barred By FINRA For Failing To Cooperate With FINRA Investigation Regarding The Conversion Of Client Assets