Financial Advisor Richard Wesselt Has Been The Subject Of Nine Customer Complaints Since 2007
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Richard Wesselt, a former Financial Advisor at the O.N. Equity Sales Company and Fortune Financial Services, Inc. in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Richard Wesselt has been in the securities industry since 1992 and has worked for several other brokerage firms, including Sterne Agee Financial Services and American Investment Services.
According to public records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Richard Wesselt has been the subject of nine customer complaints since he started his career in the financial services industry in 1992. This is an exceedingly high number of customer complaints to be filed against a single Financial Advisor. Among the complaints include the following:
- August 2017—“Customer alleges sale of variable annuity was not suitable.” The matter was settled for $25,674.
- March 2017—“Customer alleges rep negligently sold unsuitable products in violation of his fiduciary duty.” The matter was settled for $15,000.
- August 2016—“Customer alleges sale of variable annuity and life insurance were unsuitable.” The matter was settled for $24,257.
Suitability is one of the most common legal claims brought in securities arbitration and litigation matters. Financial Advisors are required by law to only recommend investments to their customers that are appropriate for their needs and objectives. If the Financial Advisor breaches this duty, he and his employing brokerage firm can be held liable for any investment losses realized by the customer.
If you or someone you know was a customer of Richard Wesselt and you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland