Financial Advisor, Albert Foronda, Receives A Wells Notice From FINRA, Recommending Disciplinary Action
Albert Foronda (CRD # 5737620) was a former Financial Advisor at Worden Capital Management in New York, NY. Since 2017, Albert Foronda has worked at Spartan Capital Securities. Albert Foronda has been in the securities industry since 2010.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on November 8, 2019, FINRA issued a Wells Notice, making a preliminary determination to recommend disciplinary action against Albert Foronda for allegedly violating “FINRA Rule 2010 for unauthorized transactions and violation of NASD Rule 2510(b) and FINRA Rule 2010 for exercising discretion without written authorization.” This regulatory investigation remains pending.
In addition, Albert Foronda has two pending customer complaints and one settled customer complaint reflected on his permanent record. The customer complaints allege the following:
• May 2019—Customer alleges “unsuitability, excessive trading, negligence.” The alleged damages are $650,000 and the matter remains pending.
• April 2018—Customer alleges “breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, negligence.” The alleged damages are $90,000 and the matter remains pending.
• July 2017—“Customer alleged that a transaction made in his account wasn’t authorized.” The matter was settled for $14,000.
For a copy of Albert Foronda’s CRD, click https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/5737620#disclosuresSection
Financial advisors have a legal and regulatory obligation to recommend only suitable investments that are appropriate for their clients’ needs and objectives. Their employing brokerage firm has a legal and regulatory obligation to supervise the Financial Advisors’ sales practices and dealings with clients. To the extent any of these duties are breached, the customer may be entitled to a recovery of his or her investment losses.
The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration on a contingency fee basis. Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters. We can be reached at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investment Loss Recovery Options For Investors In The 1INMM Capital, LLC Ponzi Scheme Perpetrated By Actor Zachary Horwitz a/k/a Zachary Avery
- J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Sanctioned by FINRA for Sales Practices Relating To Sales And Supervision Of LJM Preservation & Growth Fund
- Former Torch Securities Broker Jeremy Johnson Barred By FINRA After Allegedly Making Misrepresentations To Customers
- Former Lincoln Douglas Investments Broker Herbert G. Frey Sanctioned By FINRA For Alleged Unauthorized Trading
- Two Customer Complaints Pending Against Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Investment Advisor and Broker Kurt Baldry
- Concorde Investment Services Broker, Mark Huber, Has Two Customer Complaints, Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Unsuitability Allegations Pending Against Previously Registered Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Financial Advisor and Broker David R. Wall
- Common Types of Alternative Investments
- Did You Purchase GPB Capital Holdings Private Placements Through McNally Financial Services Or Daniel Poland