Centaurus Broker, Larry Templin, Was Fired For Alleged Bank Fraud And Has Now Been Barred By FINRA
The Wolper Law Firm is currently investigating claims against Larry Templin, a former Financial Advisor at Centaurus Financial in Temple, Texas. Larry Templin has been in the securities industry since the 1990s and previously worked at US Allianz Securities.
According to publicly available records released by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on May 31, 2018, Centaurus discharged Larry Templin for allegedly engaging in “bank fraud.” Subsequent to his termination, FINRA launched an investigation. On October 11, 2018, FINRA concluded its investigation and sanctioned Larry Templin, barring him from associating with a member brokerage firm. The FINRA order states:
“Without admitting or denying the findings, Templin consented to the sanction and to the entry of findings that he refused to provide information requested by FINRA in connection with its investigation which began after receiving his former member firm’s Uniform Termination Notice for Securities Industry Registration (Form U5) that alleged bank fraud.”
For a full copy of the FINRA sanction order, click https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/2018058711201%20Larry%20Joe%20Templin%20CRD%202440316%20AWC%20va.pdf
If you or someone you know was a customer Larry Templin, you experienced investment losses, please contact the Wolper Law Firm at 800.931.8452 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and the legal options available. The Wolper Law Firm represents investors nationwide in securities litigation and arbitration.
Matt Wolper, the Managing Principal of the Wolper Law Firm, is a trial lawyer who has handled hundreds of securities cases during his career involving a wide range of products, strategies and securities. Prior to representing investors, he was a partner with a national law firm, where he represented some of the largest banks and brokerage firms in the world in securities matters.
- Learn How Due Diligence Regulations Protect Investors Seeking Private Placement Transactions
- Triad Investors LLC, Broker and The Just Company Investment Adviser, Mark Just, Has Six Customer Complaints, Including Complaints For The Sale Of Alternative Investments
- Former Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Broker Joseph H. Pratt Barred by FINRA for Insider Trading; Customer Complaint Pending
- Former Dinosaur Financial Group, LLC Broker and Investment Adviser David Karandos Has Six Customer Complaints, Including 3 Pending Complaints Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Former Ameriprise Financial Services Broker and Investment Adviser Angel Bardeche Fined and Suspended After Engaging in Unsuitable Mutual Fund Trading for Clients
- Benjamin F. Edwards and Co., Inc. Broker John Griner Fined and Suspended After Allegedly Improperly Exercising Discretion Without Proper Authorization
- FINRA Reports That Margin Levels in Customer Accounts Have Reached All-Time Highs of More Than $722 Billion
- How to Stop Stock Loss Caused by Your Broker-Dealer
- Former LPL Financial LLC Broker, Maziar Monshi, Has Had Three Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated Broker, John Gatto, Has Had Eight Customer Complaint Disclosures Alleging Sales Practice Misconduct